Naruto Shensei Arashi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shensei Arashi Forums

Forum for the byond Game Naruto Shensei Arashi

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New forums register http://narutoshenseiarashi.proboards.com/index.cgi

Ok Real Deal ideas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
YamiDragon

Ok Real Deal ideas Empty
PostSubject: Ok Real Deal ideas   Ok Real Deal ideas EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:00 pm

1. Arena Challenge needs to be implemented.

2. Needs to be a sperate war map where villagers teleport to when wars go down and then when other villages join wars they can join at the begining and start on the same side as the people they are helping or they can join independently either way that well help the noob problem that will eventaully happen also it will keep war factor a little bit more intresting.

3. Capture the Flag, regardless of what everyone might think Capture the flag provides the players with an intersting factor when constant wars get boring becuase one village might have OP people so wars get point less but with capture the flag anyone can join and not all the strong people will be on the same team hopefully. <-----yea teams would have to be random.

4. 1 Chunnin per day period.

5. The training systems are fine but i suggest Meditate raises Gen more than stam and that logs raise stam better.

6. There needs to be a gen vs gen system like for real. Becuase the game will get to the point where people will kill people based off of pure gens so i suggest a gen system is implemented. Like if you have more gen that your opponet then the genjutsu is cancelled and if they have more gen than you then it should be base off a factor like every 400 gen higher is a second longer something like that.

7. Also you should be allowed to cast jutsus while in a genjutsu because theres no point in having a move in the game that removes a genjutsu if you cant cast it while in a genjutsu.

8.Genin need to be able to leave the village without Kage permission really its a serouis problem espcially if the kage isnt active enough.

9. Nerf the amount of chakra and stam needed for some Jutsus I need like 1 mil chakra just to use sand avalanche thats ridiculus all the jutsus stam and chakra costs need to be NERF greaty

10. Gaaras SHOULD BE THE ONLY ONE TO GET SHUKAKU I DONT KNOW WHY A NARA CAN GET IT BUT THATS FUCKING STUPID.

11. Leafies should get kyuubi, Garras get Shukaku, Sound Ninja get CS, Rain get rinnegan with a chance not to get it, Rock ninja need to get the deidara clan, and Snow ninja should be born with mastery of snow. Every village needs their own edge but its how they use their edge that makes them strong also YOU SHOULD BE ONLY ABLE TO ATTAIN 1 of all these things. (P.S) really coulndt think of a boost for rock ninja so if anyone gets an idea they should post it.

12.I think I got everything so good day.
Back to top Go down
Dragoonsnake

Ok Real Deal ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok Real Deal ideas   Ok Real Deal ideas EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:56 pm

1. Arena challenges are noobish, and they are in every naruto rip. We keep it realistic and that's what happens in naruto, you find someone uber weak they'll probably kill you. Simply hide behind someone stronger in your village.

2. This is a naruto game. Not some game of hide and seek for five year olds.

3. ^^ again, not some game for five year olds.

4. There should be 2 Chunnin exams, the SAME TIME every day. This way, people from different timezones have a chance to try at least four times a week, due to weekends.

5. Don't judge the training systems, because they're not perfected at all yet. At all.

6. I somewhat agree to this. It's stupid having to match genjutsu against each other, but there needs to be some sort of genjutsu struggle where two users (similar to Itachi and Sasuke) have to constantly preform genjutsu against each other along with having to cancel their opponents'. Work on this after perfecting everything else, though, because there aren't many genjutsu users anyways Razz

7. Um, the only genjutsu at the time is hellviewing, which really, is more of a weakness to the user than the usee. The user has to either waste it on their signature, or have to flip between genjutsu and ninjutsu to do any damage, so i don't think this is necessarily a priority atm.

8. That's why we only allow active kages. Simple as that. And no, when you're a genin you don't deserve to run rampant, find something in your village to do. Mainly train for the next Chunnin exam.

9. I agree. They don't exactly need to be nerfed, but it's way too high for anyone who hasn't trained their assess off (IE, OP people)

10. Actually, we're about ready to welcome a new bijuu system where you have to seal bijuu..So this isn't exactly a priority either.

11. Okay, so you're saying take the bijuu away from uzamaki and give it to the whole village, but not do the same for gaara? This makes no sense whatsoever. Also, the villages themselves DO need something to differ themselves, but atm the clans they provide should be variety enough.

12. If this is you on a good day, i'd hate for you to 'accidentally' end up dead on a bad day.
Back to top Go down
Shawn

Shawn

Ok Real Deal ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok Real Deal ideas   Ok Real Deal ideas EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:48 pm

Alright.... I will address the ones I thought didn't make too much sense.

Suggestion #4: If you look here Kage rules #5 you can see where we made it clear there should only be 1 chuunin per day. Its up to the kages to decided what specific time on the date that the kage tournament is thrown.[Unless Us admin say otherwise.]

Suggestion #7: There is a way to break genjutsu. Its a very simple handseal too. [Note its not plural.]

Suggestion #9: Some of the jutsu caps are no longer valid. We put such a high amount of chakra on jutsu like that because they're hard for people do dogde and they spam like hell. You didn't think we'd make it easy for people to be able to get their hands of massive spam jutsu like that did you? lol

Suggestion #10: Gaaras are the only ones able to get Shukaku. Where in the world did you see a nara use that support who wasn't an admin?

Suggestion #11: Actually every village has some sort of egde. If we gave everyone in the WHOLE village the kyuubi then that would take away from the trait. Gaaras do get Shukaku, Rain ninja have a better chance at recieving the renningan then anyone else on the game, and Rock nin is were people would have been able to create clay users in. Nothing really special about snow. Theres no mastery of snow o.O lol.

As for the Tailed beast period. In the up coming updates only few players will recieve bijuu. I.E. 1 person from every village will recieve a tailed beast then its up to them to try not to get it taken away from the akat, if they do then once the akat have collected all the tailed beast. Then the beast will be given to a new set of people. As simple as that. Then there will be no uzumaki trait, and gaaras will just have the ability to control sand. Other than that we will look into some of these.
Back to top Go down
Ninjasheep

Ok Real Deal ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok Real Deal ideas   Ok Real Deal ideas EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:11 pm

We should really have a capture the flag mode that would be hella fun XD
and we should also have search and destroy mode(where you get 2 squads that have to search for each other and eliminate everyone from the other people's squad) lol!
Back to top Go down
Shawn

Shawn

Ok Real Deal ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok Real Deal ideas   Ok Real Deal ideas EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:49 am

lol we're working on capture the kage, where all kages are to be sat in their houses, and most villagers have to sit and protect the kage. Usually it will be the orgs trying to capture the kages, I.E knock then out, drag to back to where ever. We will work this into the war system. Its sketchy right now but we will work on it little by little. Some stuff may change along the way.
Back to top Go down
Dragoonsnake

Ok Real Deal ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok Real Deal ideas   Ok Real Deal ideas EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 10:42 pm

If you do that with the bijuu, you guys better nerf them UP!
Back to top Go down
mafiafran

Ok Real Deal ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok Real Deal ideas   Ok Real Deal ideas EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:11 am

we're working on capture the kage lololo

poker bonus
Cricket Betting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ok Real Deal ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok Real Deal ideas   Ok Real Deal ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok Real Deal ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shensei Arashi Forums :: Suggestions-