Naruto Shensei Arashi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shensei Arashi Forums

Forum for the byond Game Naruto Shensei Arashi

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New forums register http://narutoshenseiarashi.proboards.com/index.cgi

Chuunin Exams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Izzybelle

Chuunin Exams Empty
PostSubject: Chuunin Exams   Chuunin Exams EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:35 pm

Any time I, Izzy Bai, am a kage of any village, I will host Chuunin exams EVERY DAY at...

11:00 AM Eastern Standard Time(For england players, mainly)
(2:00 PM EST on Sundays)

and

7:00 PM Eastern Standard Time(For U.S. Players.)

As long as there are 6 genin willing to join, they will be hosted. (If I'm not there at the given times, then I'll host them when I'm able.)
Back to top Go down
Thirteen

Thirteen

Chuunin Exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams   Chuunin Exams EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:38 pm

As good of an idea this is to have set dates for genin to know when they can go for chuunin. I think this should be an every other day thing. There is the possibility of someone having a terrible timezone with these set times to try out. If we set up 4 times, 6 hours a part, than take the 2 that are 12 hours a part and switch that every day, it would be pretty hard to miss one of those.

I.E. Today's Chuunin exams: 11am & 7pm.
Tomorrow's Chuunin exams: 7am $ 11pm.

Obviously we may have to change times roughly depending on the times that Kage's are online.
Back to top Go down
Izzybelle

Chuunin Exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams   Chuunin Exams EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:40 pm

Or people could just go back to 'LOL ITS 3 IN THE MORNAN LETS HAV TWO CHUUNINS IN A ROW' then for the rest of the day everyone's like 'omg no moar chunin today fuk dat shiz lolol'. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Thirteen

Thirteen

Chuunin Exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams   Chuunin Exams EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:43 pm

This game is a bit hard to have set times. When there are 7 Genin asking for chuunin at 3am, it's a bit hard not too. It is a bit of a rarity to have 6+ genin at every set date.

I see no harm in ALWAYS having a set time, like yours izzy-kun, but this shouldn't stop from having one if there are enough genin and no where near the time for a chuunie.

Yes it did seem a bit upsetting not having anyone for the 7pm one, but that only means that there are enough genin taking the exam and passing.

It's certainly nothing to get upset about, you're doing it for others to have fun, enjoy it more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chuunin Exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams   Chuunin Exams Empty

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Exams
Page 1 of 1