Naruto Shensei Arashi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shensei Arashi Forums

Forum for the byond Game Naruto Shensei Arashi

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New forums register http://narutoshenseiarashi.proboards.com/index.cgi

Random App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragoonsnake

Random App Empty
PostSubject: Random App   Random App EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:28 pm

Email: IdentityCrisis32@yahoo.com
YIM: IdentityCrisis32
Key: Dragoonsnake
IGN: [Clan Name] Dragoon
Experience: I'm not saying I've had that much experience, but I did host a few games over short-ish periods of time. (a month or two) And when I wasn't hosting these games I adminned for a short time before, sadly, they got less and less active and eventually stopped altogether.
Why me: I have a lot of time on my hands and nothing to fill it with. I don't exactly like being a leader-type, considering I tend to make wrong decisions and beat myself up for it, or get a little too lazy for them and ignore them completely. But I do spend a lot of time on games like this one and tend to help out a few of the newer players (unless they ask questions pertaining to the help guide, they just irk me)
Why you: I think I can do a lot for this game. Besides a GM, considering that's a bit too high for me to be asking for and it's full, I think I can help test, or, if you need another, host the game (24/7 lagless). I prefer testing over simply playing because i get it done faster with a GM's help, and because i actually get their attention when I find a bug (plus i get to play the updates sooner :3)
Back to top Go down
Kai Crossheart

Kai Crossheart

Random App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random App   Random App EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:50 am

Currently, we are not taking applications for staff as we have a full slate, however this application will be saved, in case we have an opening.
Back to top Go down
Dragoonsnake

Random App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random App   Random App EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:30 pm

Alright, thanks for taking me into consideration. I hope to be a part of the team one day Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random App   Random App Empty

Back to top Go down

Random App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shensei Arashi Forums :: Employment-
Jump to: