Naruto Shensei Arashi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shensei Arashi Forums

Forum for the byond Game Naruto Shensei Arashi

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New forums register http://narutoshenseiarashi.proboards.com/index.cgi

Thirteens GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thirteen

Thirteen

Thirteens GM application Empty
PostSubject: Thirteens GM application   Thirteens GM application EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 3:57 pm

Email: me.the.cure@hotmail.com

msn: me.the.cure@hotmail.com

IGN Thirteen

GM/Admin Experience: I was a GM and almost co-owner of the DBZ game "Lost Saiyans". I was a Gm on this game for a good 8 months if not more. I was very well liked and was asked to come back to GM after I had quit the first time. I was partial owner of another DBZ game "Epic Battle" It wasn't up for long and only had a max of 10 people on, but I learned a lot about GM verbs and how they work. I also GM'd another DBZ game which was a pretty well known server, I do not recall the name of it and I do not think it is up anymore.

Why I think I should become a Staff member: I think I should become a GM for a couple of reasons, I think I am very friendly on the game, I do not judge anyone unless they complain and give me a reason to judge them. I always help out everyone I can with any questions they ask in OOC or Village chat. I am aware of many things on the game where people would need help with. I was a staff member on a internet game called legacy-game.net, On that game I was a staff member for half a year where I was the PR admin, which is player relations. I can get a long with anyone as long as they give me a chance to be their friend.

I am on NSA every day for hours on end and I figure if I am on this much why not give back to the game by helping out. I always hear people saying they're stuck in a bug and I would always be there to summon them out and let them enjoy the game. I know how to see 2 sides of arguments and I like to make things even. If someone is out of line I know what proper things to do for certain situations, whether it's a mute, ban, kick etc.

What can I do for the game, and how can I help better it: There are a few things I can do for the game and to make it better. For one I would stop all arguments when they begin. There is no need for arguing about a death when it is a PvP game, you play to kill and you play to die. If I had the respect of other players by being a GM I feel I can make people see the fun in the game rather then getting mad about dieing. I am also a very fun and joking type of guy, I feel I can make people happy just by talking to them as they play which would make them want to stay in the game, and I am very friendly to new players. I say the same things over and over about how to get new players started and it never gets boring for me. I would help any new player to keep playing which I think is something NSA needs, a lot more players. =D

Thank you for reading and good luck on the decision making! affraid
Back to top Go down

Thirteens GM application
Page 1 of 1