Naruto Shensei Arashi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shensei Arashi Forums

Forum for the byond Game Naruto Shensei Arashi

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New forums register http://narutoshenseiarashi.proboards.com/index.cgi

Employment application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hysteria96

Employment application Empty
PostSubject: Employment application   Employment application EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 4:46 pm

Email:hysteria96@hotmail.com / hysteria96@ymail.com

Key:DJ-GUYZ

IGN(In Game Name):Hysteria

Your experience if any:i have been a gm in a game called naruto akatsuki takeover

Why you think you should become a Staff member: i think i should become a staff because being a staff would be a real privilege and im loyal, online most of the time trust worthy and honest,,,i will not abuse my powers or anything like tht I am a type of person that prefers to not have rivals or any type of negative relations with anyone and just likes being simple,,

What can you do for the game, and how can you help better it: i could keep things stable like make people say less swear words,, if they start fighting over sumthing i could try to stop it,,, i could invite more people to com join the game. and if needed i can be a back up hoster
Back to top Go down
Kai Crossheart

Kai Crossheart

Employment application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Employment application   Employment application EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:04 pm

We are currently full right now, however your application will be put on record for future refference.
Back to top Go down

Employment application
Page 1 of 1