Naruto Shensei Arashi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shensei Arashi Forums

Forum for the byond Game Naruto Shensei Arashi

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New forums register http://narutoshenseiarashi.proboards.com/index.cgi

Kanai's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanai

Kanai

Kanai's Application Empty
PostSubject: Kanai's Application   Kanai's Application EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:57 pm

Email: venger48@hotmail.com

Msn or Yahoo(if any):

Key: Vengera

IGN(In Game Name): Kanai

Your experience if any:
Forums(RP):

• Naruto Eledia(500+ members) - I was first a Temporary Moderator but I eventually got trust within the site and made Administrator
  • Naruto Uprising(hmm 1100+ members, I believe...) I knew the admin of the site and was promoted because they knew what I was capable of but I resigned due to being inactive due to a little...domestic problem in the forum.
  • Naruto Daisen - (100+) My very first site. I pulled together a few people I knew from previous sites to make a somewhat successful roleplaying forum.
  • There are honestly to many forums to name, those three are the top of my list that I was staff for.

Games:

• Naruto - Gyou Hi(BYOND) - This was my first Jinketsu and first game I GM'd for on BYOND, it was quite successful for a Jinketsu until the owner, Kazuo decided to close it down due to him being extremely busy outside of BYOND.
  • Naruto - Beginning of a Shinobi(BYOND) - A somewhat successful Jinketsu source, I was Administrator for Kman for a bit until he let the game die. x_x
  • Unreal - Some might not know Unreal, but I was Administration for may many Infiltration Games.

Why you think you should become a Staff member:
I will keep it short and sweet: I am extremely polite, nice, chivalrous, and caring. I love to help people who are in need of helping. And I am professional when it comes down to me being apart of the chain of command or....Staff team, which ever. xD

What can you do for the game, and how can you help better it:
Honestly, I might not be able to help that much, I only know how to Design items for Jinketsu sources, but other than that, I will enforce rules that are apart of common sense. I will not kick someone for saying "damn, ass, etc" unless.....the Administrator wanted me too. ^_^

Extra Notes: The sites that I mentioned, if you like: I will gladly dig up the RP sites and give you my Profile Link. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kai Crossheart

Kai Crossheart

PostSubject: Re: Kanai's Application   Kanai's Application EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:42 pm

We are currently full right now, however your application will be put on record for future refference.
Back to top Go down
Kanai

Kanai

PostSubject: Re: Kanai's Application   Kanai's Application EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:44 am

Meh, thanks for reading this for me ^^ I appreciate it that you might use this for future reference =O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kanai's Application   Kanai's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Kanai's Application
Page 1 of 1